PRIME Database is operated by Praxis Consulting & Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
PRIME's Expertise in Database Management
- Created and operating an exhaustive database of over 76,500 issues (till April,2016)
- Diligence in ensuring accuracy
- Timeliness in providing reports to its subscribers
- Developing/adapting products and services to meet the market requirements
- Extensive market intelligence network
Institutional Subscriber Base
PRIME has over 5,000 institutional subscribers in all segments comprising Govt. agencies, investment bankers, consultants, FIIs, venture funds, mutual funds and corporates. Click here for a select list of subscribers.
Excellent Media Coverage
- PRIME is reported almost every single day in the media (We have by now over 30,000 press clippings quoting PRIME)
- Mr. Prithvi Haldea, Founder-Chairman of PRIME Database appears regularly on almost all TV channels (BBC, NDTV Profit, CNBC, STAR, AAJ TAK, ZEE, DD etc); he has already appeared in over 700 shows.
PRIME's Contribution to Better Understanding of the Primary Market
- Historical 27-year data for reference and analysis
- Identification of emerging trends in the market
- League Tables of Investment Bankers, Brokers, Underwriters, Printers, Registrars (PRIME's league tables have become mandatory in several PSUs and other organisations)
- City-wise response data on over 6,425 public issues
PRIME Database is the flagship product of PRIME Database Group. For more information and for other services of PRIME Database Group, click here.
Prithvi Haldea, an M.B.A. (1971) from BITS, Pilani, is the Founder Chairman of PRIME Database.
Between 1971 and 1988, he worked at senior positions in the corporate sector in the areas of exports, software, consulting, publishing, and advertising. He was also associated with the information industry and worked as a Consultant with The World Bank and with the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Since 1989, when he founded PRIME Database, he has innovated several databases/websites on one hand and worked on corporate governance and investor- protection on the other.
He is presently a member, among others, of the following:
- Standing Council of Experts on International Competitiveness of the Indian Financial System, Government of India
- Ministry of Finance Task Force on Financial Redress Agency
- Primary Market Advisory Committee, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Committee for Reviewing Disclosures and Application Forms in Public Issues,Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Quality Review Board (Chartered Accountants)
- Association of Investment Bankers of India (Advisor)
- Listing Advisory Committee, National Stock Exchange of India
- PHD Capital Markets Committee (Chairman)
- Jury, ASSOCHAM’s Awards for Corporate Governance and for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Expert Group for ICSI National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. (Independent Director)
- Nucleus Software Ltd. (Independent Director)
- Advisory Board, Gaja Capital
- Advisory Board, Association of Independent Directors of India
- Advisory Board, manupatra.com
- Ibaadat Foundation (Chairman)
- Advisory Board, Rekhta Foundation
Mr. Haldea's past memberships include:
- First Trustee, New Pension System Trust, Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority
- Governing Board, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Finance High Level Committee on Corporate Bonds and Securitisation
- Ministry of Finance Committee on Commission/Incentive Structure of Distributors of Financial Products
- Central Listing Authority, SEBI (Board)
- Governing Council, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Central Government Nominee)
- Governing Council, Institute of Company Secretaries of India (Central Government Nominee)
- Investment Board, Postal Life Insurance, Government of India
- PFRDA Expert Group for Recommending Investment Norms for New Pension System
- MCA Committee for Review of Corporate Governance Norms
- MCA Committee for Review of Chartered Accountants Act
- MCA Committee for Framing of Rules for The Companies Act, 2013
- Secondary Market Advisory Committee, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- SEBI Committee on Disclosures and Accounting Standards, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Committee on Review of MAPIN, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Committee for Revival of OTC Stock Exchange of India
- Committee of Experts on Corporate Governance, National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
- Listing Committee, BSE Ltd.
- Delisting Committee, BSE Ltd.
- Index Committee, BSE Ltd.
- Delisting Committee, Delhi Stock Exchange
- Union Finance Minister’s Pre-Budget Consultation Committee of Financial Experts (comprising Chairmen of Financial Institutions, Banks, Insurance Companies and Investment Bankers)
- ICSI Standing Committee for Development of Model for Assessing Corporate Governance
- NASSCOM Corporate Governance and Ethics Committee
- ASSOCHAM National Council for Capital Markets (Chairman)
- CII Taskforce on Indian Financial Markets
- CII National Committee on Capital Markets
- Task Force on Capital Markets, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce Industry (FICCI)
- Capital Markets Committee-2003, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
- Advisory Council of Finance Area, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Expert Committee on Marketing of Financial Services for MBA Programme, Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Old Age Social Income Security (OASIS) Project, Union Ministry of Social Welfare (Invitee)
- Expert Steering Committee on Education and Training of the Post Office Savings Bank, Union Ministry of Communications
- Workgroup of IT Task Force, Govt. of India on Content Creation and Content Industry
- Council, Business Superbrands
- Board of Directors, UTI Asset Management Co. Ltd. (Independent Director:2005-2011)
- Board of Directors, OTC Exchange of India(Public Nominee Director)
- Board of Directors, Central Depository Services India Ltd.(Independent Director)
- Board of Directors, Invest India Micro Pensions Services Pvt. Ltd. (Independent Director)
Mr. Haldea is a Guest Faculty at various academic institutions, including Indian Institute of Mass Communications. He has also addressed hundreds of conferences, and regularly appears in print and electronic media.
Ibaadat Foundation is a charitable Trust founded in 2012 by Mr. Haldea to provide poets their rightful place in the society. This is done through stage shows, which entirely focus on the literary and lyrical geniuses. In order to accomplish this, Ibaadat employs new and continuously evolving formats. Rather than the conventional style which has predominance of songs, interspersed with some comments/shers, Ibaadat makes its shows far more interesting and informative. 16 shows covering 4 poets have already been held in New Delhi, Mumbai Kolkata and Dubai.
Pranav Haldea, an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (2004) is the Managing Director of PRIME Database Group
India's leading capital markets database provider.
Pranav has over 5 years of experience in the corporate sector with HSBC in India and later as an AVP at Deutsche Bank in Singapore where he was responsible for sales coverage of financial institutions in the Global Markets division.
At PRIME, Pranav has driven the Group's foray into several new and diverse services: nseinfobase.com- databases on listed companies covering data on Insider Trading, Share Pledging, transactions under Takeover Code, Shareholding, Board of Directors, Corporate Actions, AGM/EGM/Postal Ballot Resolutions, Board Meeting Resolutions, Corporate Event Calendar, Auditors, Annual Reports, CSR, Company Secretaries & Company Contact Details, Investors Websites for listed and unlisted corporates, Bulk & Block Deals Database (primebbdatabase.com), Corporate Bonds Database (primecbdatabase.com), Credit Rating Migrations Database (www.primecrmdatabase.com), primemfdatabase.com- database and league tables of AMCs on the basis of AuM, The IVCA-PRIME Private Equity & Venture Capital Directory (primeivcadatabase.com), msmementor.in, a national skills registry of professionals for the benefit of MSMEs, bsepsu.com, a website dedicated to disinvestments, divest.nic.in, a new website for the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management, Ministry of Finance and aibi.org.in- a new website for Association of Investment Bankers of India.
He has also conceived and executed several projects with the National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange and the Investor Education and Protection Fund, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
The PRIME Database operations are headed by Sanjeev Khandelwal, Executive Director. The core management team at PRIME comprises Shaila Kulkarni, Ashish Agarwal, Chandrashekhar, Sant Rawat and Sandeep Bhasker.